Thursday, August 02, 2012

China.

China was a sexually prudish society under Mao. I remember a chapter in a book, I think it was Spider Eaters by Rae Yang, titled "Red Guards Didn't Have Sex."  That was ingrained in me when I went to Beijing the second time and I wrote of the discomfiture I experienced upon entering the Gao Brothers studio in one of the "Beijing, November 2008" articles. China had changed.

Comes now an email with the following attachment headlined:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
這是一個外國朋友轉寄的.

BVC---Shopping Mall in Beijing...Unbelievable !!!
This is in China..... Lian Wah Square shopping mall in Beijing.
Can you believe this is happening in China?
You would think China is the last place for you to see this.
China may still be communist but certainly it has opened up more than thewest in this case!
Where can you see this in the Shopping Mall in the west ?
China has certainly changed!




Nude, public body painting. Here's the link: http://stuffmomsendsme.posterous.com/fw-shopping-mall-in-beijingunbelievable. China really has changed J