Sunday, July 14, 2013

Seeking the Soul of America.

It is in the nature of the American people to want more in general: more happiness, more property, more influence, more money, more toys, more clothes, more orgasms, more of whatever. I, an American, wish for more: I wish the Declaration of Independence was more rational, more truthful. I can't have that "more." So I wish for enough. I wish for enough rationality and truth in the Declaration, I wish for enough happiness for myself, I wish for enough happiness for the American people. I have enough happiness, property and the rest. I wish that America thought it had enough too. If not, I wish that America would not spy on and deceive our friends to get more, nor look on others troubles as an opportunity to get more. I wish that America wished them enough too.