Friday, September 13, 2013


Friday night is my favorite night of the week, even over Saturday night. Is it yours? My guess is more people prefer Saturday night. Why Friday for me?...'Cause the next day is Saturday; Saturday night, the next day is Sunday and I start thinking about work again. Friday night dates were less pressure. A Friday night date was more casual, more carefree. Fewer expectations. A Saturday night date was serious, right? You had to make dinner reservations or some plans. Had to take a bath, get dressed. You had to ask the girl, I've always liked girls, out in advance. You couldn't just spring it on her. Friday nights you could just say, "Hey, wanna have a drink after work?" (I've always liked drinks.) No planning, no expectations, no baths, you're already dressed. Friday night dates were more spontaneous. So, I've always liked Friday night better than Saturday night. Happy Friday night.