Sunday, September 22, 2013

Today (and yesterday)

     Abnormal
     India
     Vietnam
     Pakistan

    silence fitting 尺寸.                  
                                                                                                                                       
    "binbin song" geochemistry. When I say Binbin Song in my head it comes out like this:
                Song.             Song.
    Binbin          Binbin   

   Like the part of Queen's song that precedes and succeeds  "We will we will rock you." See?... Oh
   God. The last entry on this list is:
   "Joseph Conrad's Nostromo," March 15, 2005. I remember writing that post. I suppose I should 
    remember it since I wrote it...ButthatwasalongtimeagoandI'moldandforget. Hey, look at the hour
    it's gotten to be! Good night.