Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stella Elizabeth Williamson.



 

Look at this:
I left you a rose only because You was a very unhappy lady as you was growing up.May your spirit rest knowing what you did to those poor babies.
annie
 Added: Sep. 4, 2010


There's somebody who knows something! An as recently as 2010. Leaves her a rose: that is disgusting. If I ever get to the Richland Cemetery, I swear, I'll leave something for Williamson, too. I'll piss on her grave. And headstone. I'll piss all over the grass in front. I'll piss on the right and piss on the left just in case she's buried there. I'll piss on the grass near the headstone and six feet back in case they put her in backwards. I'll store up a lot of piss. Drink lots of water. I'll bring a 12-pack of water in the car. Go back a second time if I have to.