Friday, October 30, 2015

Yeah, I know that came out of nowhere.

I was thinking of writing another post on Jeb! just now--In the shower, too!--and I thought, "I am so sick of Bush's," and then I thought of Bill and Hillary Clinton. The only good thing (for me) about having another Bush run for president--This is the end of the Bush bloodline, isn't it?--in a competitive nomination is that it has distracted me from the inevitability of another Clinton being nominated for president. Because you see, while the Bush's annoy me I do not loathe the Bush's and I loathe the Clinton's. Loathe. I loathe them. Loathe, loathe, loathe.

There is humor in having another dyslexic man run for president, there is fascination with the American public's weakness for dyslexia,--Who knew?--there is glee in John Ellis stepping all over his dick, there is wonder that the Republicans are doing ONE THING RIGHT in resisting the siren call of dyslexia AT LONG LAST, there is mortification in whom they are swooning over now, hope that even Republicans may, I said may, turn away from America Uber Alles, and there is comfort that whomever of the benighted dozen others they choose he or she will likely be CRUSHED in the general election.

So yeah, there is all of that. And after all of that it sinks in, the realization breaks like an evil dawn after an amusing dream, of just how fucked I am for the only alternative to Hillary Clinton is Jeremy Corbyn.