Wednesday, December 30, 2015

So, ESPN, which is the World Wide Leader in Sports, plans to change you. Just so you know.

Instead of dinner, drinks, and sex ESPN literally is banking on you watching college tackle football.

?

Starting tomorrow and for the eleven New Year's Eves-es after that the Espnoids will be telecasting the two semi-final national championship games, one to begin at 4 pm Normal People Time, one at 8.

“This will change habits. There’s no doubt that for true fans this will change behavior.”





"No doubt." "NO DOUBT," says "Artie" "Bulgrin," ESPN's "senior vice president for global research and analytics"(lol).

Artie and Disney/ESPN have 7.3 billion reasons to really want you to change your disgusting habits.

The New York Times says Artie's probably right!

Hoo-doggie.

I want the New York Times to try this out on Mrs. New York Times before they spout off.

There are some ideas you hear about that make you want to slap yourself on the forehead and go "Why didn't I think of that!" There are others that make you want to slap the shit out of yourself. Most ideas are slap-free. This is one of those for me. I didn't immediately think it was a bolt of genius nor the dumbest thing I ever heard. However,-true story-as I read the Times article I had "Steven Sinofsky" pop into my head.
You don't want to have Steven Sinofsky pop into your head during contemplation of a business idea-or during contemplation of sex! ESPN is becoming the Worldwide Leader in bleeding money, they have had a lot of Windows 8 ideas, in their business it's called "live sports programming," and so, yeah, by the time I finished reading the Times article Artie Bulgrin had become Steven Sinofsky.