Friday, May 25, 2018

Man, Boston fans are arrogant about their "Celtics." Coach Brad Stevens is fucking Red Auerbach. They think they are going to run LBJ out of Mistake Land again. May be right. Cleve is up 10 at the end of 3Q after being down 5 at the end of the first. Went on a big run in the second. B outscored them by one in the third. Game 7 would be in Beans.

I just have the hardest time seeing this team, without Bed Bugs and without Gordon Hayward, beating C in this series. Which is stupid of me because they've done it three times already. If they come back in the 4th and beat them I'll be a sonofabitch. They're 1-6 on the road in these 'loffs, they've callow as hell, missing their two best players, and playing against the best baller in the world. And if Bawston doesn't win tonight I don't see that young, inexperienced team winning a Game 7, even at home (where they're 10-0) against Cleveland-cum-LeBron. If I see it then I'll see it.