Saturday, March 23, 2019

I am a Leftist. I am flagrantly, flamboyantly, promiscuously Leftist. Even my eyes are blue (true). My favorite soccer and tackle football football teams wear blue. I have never so much as dated a non-Leftist (true).  I wrote a column for my dad's newspaper when I was an old teen called "No Right Turn" (true). To this day, I will not turn right on the highway, I make four lefts (not true).

Did you hear the last stronghold of IS was captured this week? Credit Trump.

Did you hear Bolton the Walrus announced on Tuesday via Twitter (where else?) that  Mnuchin the Munchkin's Treasury Department had imposed new "Important actions" against the DPRK? That,

"Everyone should take notice and review their own activities to ensure they are not involved in North Korea’s sanctions evasion."

That Trump then tweeted (Why don't we just make fucking Twitter the new official lingua franca of diplomacy, huh?) on Wednesday,

"I have today ordered the withdrawal of those additional Sanctions!"

Which makes Trumpie guilty of being "involved in North Korea's sanctions evasion," don't it?

That the Pillsbury Dough Girl susplained,

“President Trump likes Chairman Kim, and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary.” ?

Ju hear that? Yeah, that's pretty funny. Yeah, I'm in favor of harvesting at least one Walrus. Yeah, Trump is a fascist dictator who attempts to rule by fiat and personal whim. No, I don't like fascist dictators like Kim and Trump nor rule by fiat and personal whim (I'm a Leftist.). Credit Trump. Whatever works, baby! The Korean peninsula is more pacific than it has been since fucking 1953. I am utterly convinced that the "new" Kim Jong un poses no threat to the peninsula, to near neighbors nor to distant peoples, namely Trump's subjects in Amerika 2.0. I am as convinced that the bromance between Kim and Trump is responsible for this "new" Kim. Kim can change! He can go right back to the bad old Kim! I am convinced, etc. that he don't wanna. That if Trumpie just gives him a bro hug he'll be fine and the rest of us will remain happily un-irradiated. Trump did the right thing. I, Happy Leftist, credit Trump for this.