Friday, March 22, 2019

I don't think...Have the "Heat" been at .500 this year? I don't know. Have they ever been even one little peepy game over .500? I'm not full 100 but I don't stink so. I think that has always been the Wall they hit...Oh! They were 3-2. That was the last time. Just checked the game-by-game. They were at .500 December 3, 16-16, then lost to Tonto at home by two. But that's the closest they got. Let's see...Got right back to .500 the next game 'gainst Cleve, then lost to Minnehaha at home. Another game against Cleve...WE WERE. We beat Cleve to go 18-18 then beat the "Bullets" to go 19-18. Wow. Arright, well I was wrong. We also got above .500 on January 12, 21-20. We then fell off the Wall and over the cliff losing the next 13 of 18. Ooh. Haven't sniffed .500 since till tonight. Don't sniff it no mo'. Ran into the Greek Freak Wall tonight. Too bad, we got the "Bullets" next again. Coulda gotten over the Wall agayne. Coulda, shoulda, canta.