Sunday, March 24, 2019

Zionist Devils Vanquish Knights

Cuh-lose one. 77-76. Just ended.

Man, UCF had a three point lead with :45 left. The Zionist Devil himself made it a one point game with :14 left and had an and-one opportunity to tie it. He missed. But R.J. Barrett got the rebound for Duke! Argh! That is NOT supposed to happen! Somebody didn’t blox put for the “Knights” and Barrett put it back in with :11 left. Still PLENTY of time for UCF but they let three seconds run off before calling time out. STILL plenty of time and they took the game winning shot at the right time, :03, missed it, gave themselves time for a put back and MISSED THE TIP IN! OHHH my heavens, that is a heart breaker for Central Florida. They had the opportunities, lordy did they have the opportunities. The play-by-play of the last few seconds reads like it was an instant classic of a finish that will be talked about and replayed for years and years...but I didn’t see the game. Maybe the write-up will be different. (7:35 pm)

Oh my God, they got to the rim on the penultimate shot.(7:35 pm) Oh no, he did not. My 20/400 vision did me wrong. He did not get to the rim, it was a runner and leaner, a tough but not desperation shot at all, a decent shot. (8:31 pm) I’ve just watched the highlights. ESPN has it that B.J. Taylor missed a “Jumper” at :03. Taylor did jump of course but it was not a jump shot, he drove right to the rim! Wrong. (8:31 pm) I thought it was going to fall.






















That’s a pretty good look (8:40)

And it did almost fall.






















How did that not go in? The Lid. That’s Dawkins coming in at left for the tip if it doesn’t. (8:40) When it didn’t I swear I don’t know how Aubrey Dawkins tip didn’t fall. (7:35)

Dawkins tip









































Get the fuck out of town (8:40) He was right there! He tipped it just right! It was like there was an invisible lid on the basket.(7:35) All of that is right. (8:31) Oh my God, I feel so sorry for UCF.