Saturday, February 02, 2013



Http.Citi Exchange Trust Bank PLC
Feb 1 (1 day ago)
to me
Dear Benjamin,

Thank your for the response,please fill the Bank form attached and return back to us to enable us start the transfer process.

Dr.Kathy Edwards.


BENJAMIN HARRIS 
Feb 1 (1 day ago)
to Http.Citi
Dear Dr. Edwards,

Just mail the check to me at the address previously provided. I am not going to give you my bank account number.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Harris


Http.Citi Exchange Trust Bank PLC
3:26 AM (15 hours ago)
to me
Dear Benjamin Harris.

We must follow the banking system,you must fill the form and forget
puting your bank details then pay the administrative of $500 stated in
the form.

After completing the process you can choose check and we will obey
your demand insure and send it to you.

Thanks,

Kathy Edwards.


Members, pageviewers, should I "pay the administrative of $500?"