Monday, June 02, 2014


Gosh darn it, you know what I thought that image was? A guy in a spectacular swimming pool or hot tub. Looked soothing at the end of a long day. I thought those were water ripples in the fore...Then I saw the fat lady...Then I saw Mr. Jesus...Dang. The images on my iPhone are so small. That was going to be the good night post. I can't even cuss with that up there.

Anyway.

I'll do this, instead:
That young woman there is a genius. She is a genius at curating photos, that at top is one, on her Tumblr site or blog or whatever they're called. Her site has two names, which confuses me, and annoys me but many Tumblr sites have two names. The names of her site are Sub Umbro Floreo and Tales of the Night Whisperer. http://tales-of-the-night-whisperer.tumblr.com. I do not know her name but she is a genius and there is the work of genius there.