Monday, April 20, 2015

Now you got me worked up and I can't sleep. THANKS!

This is insane. I'm reading the fucking Ayatollah of fucking Iran's TWITTER feed! CUCKOO! CUCKOO! You know when the last time I spent this much time thinking about Iran--Fucking 1979 BABY. Disco Duck! It has been 36 b-l-i-s-s-f-u-l YEARS! Now I'm reading that twits TWEETS! What makes the "tweet" sound? TWEETY BIRDS! That's what makes the fucking tweet sound. I got TWEETY BIRDS FLYING AROUND IN MY OWN HEAD NOW. Obama, how did you get onto this? Were you sitting around thinking "Only got two years LEFT! Let's see, what is the BIGGEST SHIT PUDDLE I can step in? North Korea? Eh, Worm beat me to it. I KNOW, IRAN!"

Hey, thanks, brother. Thanks a lot. It has been
R
  E
   A
    L.
Mr. President, THIS THING'S GONNA LOSE! And it SHOULD LOSE! Go play a round of golf with Alonzo Mourning. Play golf with Zo till your term ends! Make divots not pivots. Over and out 10-4, sayanora, don't let the bed bugs bite, I am outta HEEERE!