Friday, August 21, 2015

These are the search keywords this month (minus those I've already mentioned):


-min nari al-samani

-"rudolf hess"

-blue 11-12 year old girl spandex suits full body

-fears of rift as obama battles pro-israel group on iran.

-female basketball coaches in heels.

-https://publicoccurrenc.blogspot.ch/

China? No, that's cn. Chechoslovakia? No, that's cz. Canada: ca; Dr. Eva Carneiro, no, that's 😍. Give up? I  actually knew you did, I was just funnin'. Switzerland. The Swiss have got their own Publocc. I am honored. I make self criticism on a minor act of criminal mischief I commited in Switzerland when I was (a) young (adult father) and imatoor. I was walking with my son and some other kids and we were shooting spitballs through straws, at street signs, light poles. Came upon a statue of nude cherubs. I succumbed to peer pressure into doing this. I shot one at a nude male child cherub and hit him right in the pico with my aim which convulsed the children I was with and drew frowny faces from the adults who were walking ahead of us. That solidified my status as the God of Children and the act is still spoken of in reverent, awe-struck terms by the now matoor chitlins. It was a good day.