Thursday, August 17, 2017

John Kelly's Reaction

This is a very insightful interpretation of General Kelly's body language during the Trump Tower Horror by a woman who seems expert in the field. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRSfD-A2KUg

Ms Bombard interprets Kelly's early ceiling staring as "searching his memory." I did not know what to make of that when I watched the clip unaided. The Bombard interpretation is compelling and persuasive.

She saw the head nod of approval that I saw and which NO ONE else that I've read or heard has commented upon.

I COMPLETELY missed Kelly's "no" head shake a moment later, a reaction to Trump's "We still don't know all the facts" statement.

Shortly thereafter Kelly slightly juts his head forward and squints his eyes. I interpreted that, as does Bombard, as straining to listen.

Then there is a grimace. I saw that. I did not know what that was. In me, that would be "my back hurts," it's that kind of grimace. Ms Bombard interprets it similarly as "pain" but a grimace of pain at something von Clownstick said. I am unconvinced of that.

At the end of the clip, Fuckface is still speaking, Kelly turns away. Bombard says it means neither approval or disapproval, it means nothing. I saw that also and I am surprised that Bombard says it is meaningless. I thought it was a negative reaction.