Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Mother: Holy Molio.

Mother: This is fantastic baby. Fantastic.

Mother: Honey, you got fifteen thousand?

Son (brother) (group text)): No. 150K

Son: The school is free for her :)

Me: $150,000? a free ride?

Mother: She needs to send us a copy of the letter. I have to see it to believe it.

Me: $150,000 here, $150,000 there, pretty soon you're talking real money.

Son (sending screenshot of acceptance letter): Lol parents, IT'S TRUE

Me: I never got offered a dime in scholarships to attend law school. They probably didn't have them back then (Ahem).

Son: Lol dad.

Mother: I am in total shock...

Me: I'm sorry I was reading in my car, saw "more than $150,000" and am now dead. 

Mother: We are all beaming.

Me: I am dead, can't Beam.

Me: Honestly, I know not one person who got a free ride to a professional school. All of my legal colleagues, myself included, took out loans...It is HUGE, it is humongously huge and...I have to go change my underwear...

Son: Lol

Daughter: -$150,000 scholarship
                 - $3500 stipend
                  -Honors Program

Me: They're low-balling you. What do you say countering with a full tenured professorship.

Daughter: 'ed, ๐Ÿ˜‚