Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Proverbs of Hendyng, late 13th c England

Ȝeue þi cunte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.




Cardi B "I Do," early 21st c America










Here's a word to you ladies,
don't you give these niggas none (give 'em none)
If they can't make you richer, they can't make you cum.








Geoffrey Chaucer "the Tale of the Wyf of Bathe," late 14th c England















I wolde no lenger in the bed abyde,
If that I felte his arm over my syde
Til he had maad his raunsoun unto me;
Thanne wolde I suffre hym do his nycetee.
For wynnyng wolde I al his lust endure
And make me a feyned appetit


Cardi B "Money" early 21st c America








I like boardin' jets, I like mornin' sex (Woo)
But nothing in this world that I like more than checks (Money)
All I really wanna see is the (Money)

I don't really need the D, I need the (Money)