Tuesday, April 23, 2019

I have this recurring day dream, you know how they are, you won the lottery, you unexpectedly got that big promotion, Donald Trump got kidnapped briefly and was videotaped getting anally raped. But it would be virtually impossible with Trump. So, my day dream morphed to conform more to the realistic, to ambush buggery of male Trump supporters.

                                                                     
                                                     Oooh! What is THAT in my asshole!
C'mon, how much would it take for four strong young men, two for each of these Low Lifes, one to hold him down, the other to violate his anoos. And it would be over in seconds! Just long enough to take some video.

You'd work in teams, slip a bag over his head, one to pacify him, handcuffs would be excellent, one to leave his asshole flapping in the wind.
In think that would take care of the matter of what to do with Trump supporters. I think ambush anal rape would put a damper on their political idealism. I don't see them being too activist after that. "Nah, I'm going to sit 2020 out, painful as that may be for me." 

It follows that they must not be severely physically injured, much less killed. I'm a lover not a fighter. And you'd want to leave them alive so that they can watch themselves on video getting fucked in the ass over and over and over again. 


Stick a dick in the mouth of that guy. One patriot holds the Low Life's mouth open, the other inserts his penis. Wear gloves.

This project is the responsibility of the white man. It is his burden, his duty. We may learn from Fleece Johnson and other legends in the field but for this project to be successful it is the white man who must do it. The sight of an automobile rocking and two black man buggering a white man would surely lead to multiple calls to 911 and a horde of descending gendarme whereas two white man using the anus of a third as a toilet would be viewed as naughty love making.

Anyway, that's my new day dream and I will put myself to sleep tonight thinking of these pleasant pacification measures. Make Assholes Gape Again! Good night.