Saturday, September 25, 2021

Schadenfreude Saturday

Okay, I just took a break to go watch my boy play Rocket League, let's see what we have...

#5 Iowa did come back to beat Colorado State 24-14.

#16 ARKANSAS(!) did beat #7 Texas A&M 20-10. I don't even know who Arkansas' coach is but that's the biggest win by the "Hogs" in years. Congratulations, "Hogs!"

Holy hell. NC State beat #9 Clemson. 27-21 the final in Raleigh. Clemson. Is. Fucked. Up. 

Fucking Baylor beat #14 Iowa State. Arrgh!

Inspired showing by Rutgers at the Big House. "Wolves" prevail 20-13 but Rutgers is doing real well. *clap*

#23 Auburn shook their hangover to come from behind and beat Georgia State 34-24. With as incredibly as Auburn played at PSU last week it would have been unjust to their quality to lose this game. I'm happy for them.













Wyoming came from behind to beat UConn. 24-22 the final. The "Cowboys" were something like 30-point favorites. Best UConn has played in years. Shame they couldn't get the W.

FSU made it close, can't believe I'm typing that, but still lost at home to Louiville 31-23. "Seminoles" now 0-4. Unbelievable.

#11 Florida leads Tennessee by only 10-7 early in the 2Q. That was my other investment play of the day. I bet a dime FU would cover -19. Not lookin' too good early.

#20 Michigan State leads Nebraska 7-0 at the start of the 2Q.