Friday, September 24, 2021

Investment Plays

 Innteresting games, or lines, tomorrow.

#12 Notre Dame du lac vs #16 Wisconsin-6.5 in Chicago. No. This is one of those games Brian Kelly gets his "Lakers" to win. If I was a betting man (and I am) I would put multiple shekels down on ND to cover.

#7 Texas Agricultural and Mechanical-5.5 and #16 Arkansas on a neutral field in Arlington, TX. Interesting game. I don't know how good the "Hogs" are to take a position on the line.

#9 Clemson-10 at NC State. I don't know how bad Clem's O is so ditto.

Ruptures at #19 Michigan-20.5. Rup is 3-0, "Wolves" 3-0. I don't know if Mish will cover. Greg Schiano has the "Scarlet Pimpernel" playing well.

Tennessee at #11 Florida-19. Think the "Alligators" will cover that. Not putting any money down on it but...boy, that is tempting. Tenn SUCKS, FU gave the Super Bowl champs a good game. And they hate Tennessee. I'm gonna do it. A dime on FU to cover.

Nebraska at #20 Michigan State-5. I could see this game going like NU's game at Colorado a few years ago. Excruciating overtime loss for Corn. Ruined their whole season. Spartak-5 is consistent with that. I just don't believe in Scott Frost. Gang Green murdered UMG last week in the Garden. Not betting.

'Eers at  #4 Oklahoma-17. Nebraska put some doubt in bettors minds about OU! Not mine. Not betting but I'd take OU and the pernts if I had to.

#21 North Carolina-13.5 at Georgia Tech. Not betting but UNC will cover that.