Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Shouldn't he...I thought he did actually, at least his staff contacted Big Pharma to start working on new vaccines. As I recall the response was "As soon as we get the order!" Isn't it new vaccines we need, this time to prevent infection, DIPSHITS!?

I'm not going to get tested. I've had two shots and the booster.  I don't have any symptoms, haven't had so much as the sniffles in two years. Why would I get tested? What am I supposed to do if I test positive, get another vaccine?? Not go to work? I'm 90% retired! Not be around people? I'm antisocial! Okay, let's say you're working and you like people, you're fully vaxed and boosted, and have no symptoms, what are you supposed to do if you test positive, quarantine? So, not go to work, like the professional sports players? Biden wants you to keep working, keep the ol' economy hummin'! Not travel, socialize? Biden says no prob with traveling and snuggling up with the fam. Mask up? Okay, we can do that, at least I can and still do, and I see increasing numbers of people on Miami Beach wearing masks. But he has not said "mask up if you test+" That ain't it, bees and gees. But he has not said. He's ordering 500M tests with distribution and venue TBA and...what does he want us to do if we test positive?

You know what, Biden ought to make Ron Klain COVID czar and get out of the fucking way. He's the worst president since 46-1.