Friday, October 02, 2015

Tis Friday night, or nearabouts, when we usually post some pretty, sexy, suggestive image on the header and tonight's image is:
How 'bout that angle? Can never, ever, remember seeing that angle before and it looks like it's an amateur's photo, does not look like a posed professional photo, it's a little over-exposed on the woman's neck, the quality of the film just doesn't seem tip-top to me but that is an awesome photo! An apparently beautiful woman, we don't know for sure 'cause we can't see her face, but beautiful blonde hair, sexy semi-backless black dress, sexy seamed legwear and always sexy Louboutin's, maybe making sexy Friday night plans. It's probably a candid photo taken by the woman's husband, it has that feel to it. Sensational photo.

Remember these?


I did a whole thing on these. Bodies painted with metallic paint. I remember, the woman in silver was
photographed by a professional photographer named Guido-something. I think those are beautiful, I thought others, there was a "fake bake" look that I thought was awful. Anyway, today:


Had to crop it. Whatever, man, whatever floats your boat. Not lead-based I hope.