Thursday, August 05, 2010

China's Great Wall of Silence: The Murder of Bian Zhongyun





YOU, LOOK!  What's your name today, Song Binbin, Song Yaowu, or Yan Song?
You don't get to look away as you have for forty years. Your words ensnare you like barbed wire just as Professor Xu has painted them.



There you are, Song.  You're proud of your role in history.  Drop that faux victim hood you used in Morning Sun, Song.

                                            
There you go!  Celebrate, "Be Militant!"


Song, I have an idea: I want you to speak--to me--and you want me to SHUT UP.  Why don't you sue me?  You know, like you sued everyone in Chinese Feminities, Chinese Masculinities?  With a lawsuit, you can try to shut me up permanently.  And I'll get you under oath, Song. And then you'll have to speak to me. Go ahead. You can run Song, but the faster you run the louder that tin can that's tied to your tail rattles and bangs.