Monday, August 09, 2010

Politics and Justice in the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office

               

August 28!

17th Anniversary!


"How to Get Away

with Murder without

Really Trying."



-The incompetence!

-The laziness!

-The neglect!


The Murder of Lynne Friend

Email (edited for anonymity) received this morning, with response:

Hello - I have read the blog entries regarding the Lynne Friend disappearance. I have always wondered how an alleged murder like this could go unpunished.
...
Lynne had friends and some may still be reachable for you to obtain photos.

I hope this helps. [name]





Hi, and thank you for contacting Public Occurrences. I will be writing more about this case shortly. I think that you will find that what has happened during the investigation of Lynne's murder to be outrageous.

-David Ranck