Saturday, May 18, 2013

I cannot sleep and the fatigue will come tomorrow when I must be in the office at 10 am and I will not rid myself of it all day. Coming back from a small vacation I felt more alert than I had in awhile. This energy lasted through Wednesday, dropped noticeably on Thursday and Friday I was useless. Fatigue makes cowards of us all and tomorrow will be a fatigued day and I will be a coward. I do not know why this happens. My eyes are sore from the dryness that comes from lack of sleep. I left bed with Carmen for she is asleep and I am tossing and will wake her. Two cowards we do not need, one we may overcome. It is always me. Carmen is the hardest-working human being I have ever met. I will go the guest bedroom now and try to sleep and to get enough of it to not be a slug tomorrow. But that has happened before and I know what to expect. I do not know why this happens to me. My eyes are tired and red but I have not slept so far tonight. I will try now but I expect an unsatisfactory day tomorrow.

Oh well.