Saturday, June 29, 2013

Now I am sure some of you are wondering how I came to know anything about the head coach (and assistant coach) of the women's college basketball team at Missouri State University. Some of you may be asking yourselves "How does that amazing guy Benjamin Harris stay so amazingly informed?"-OR-Perhaps the precise form of the question you're asking yourselves is "How did that disgusting sexist pig Benjamin Harris find pictures of Kellie Harper?" Perhaps you're asking that question.

I, Benjamin Harris, confess that I am of the "character" to google something like "hot female basketball coaches." But I didn't on account of who would have thought there were any?  I came across Kellie Harper because I follow sports and until a couple months ago Ms. Harper (and Jon) used to coach at North Carolina State University, "NC State" being a much more high profile sports college than Missouri State, and belonging to the college "conference" that I particularly follow. Kellie and Jon were fired from NC State, I saw that...somewhere, I don't remember, saw a picture of Kellie, and fell out of my chair. 
Yes
I
did.

And then remembered it today when I was googling "hot female basketball coaches."