Sunday, October 20, 2013

It could be a terrorist pigeon. I think it is a terrorist pigeon. It only does this under very narrow circumstances:

1. I have just shaved my pubis.
2. I'm walking...
3. Naked...
4. In a park.

When I have not shaved my pubis and go walking naked in a park, no pigeons land on my head. I have had it where they land on my unshaved pubis but not on my head. If I have shaved my pubis and go running naked through a park, no pigeons. If I am clothed and walking or running in a park-regardless of the condition of my pubis-no pigeons. Now, interestingly the condition of my pubis does come into play if I am walking or running, clothed or naked, on the street. In that scenario, if I have shaved my pubis, I get a pigeon on my head; If I have not shaved my pubis, no pigeons anywhere!

So, yeah.