Friday, March 25, 2016

He Ain't Heavy...

The HELL he Ain't! He's a fuckin' LOAD! He's like carrying Kris Krispy Creme in one arm and New Gingrich in the other! Here's how he started his erudition today:

Subject: Trump in the Caucus States.
[I don't give  FUCK about Trump in the caucus states, the only state I care to see Trump in is one of advanced decomposition.]

Here is what I think is happening in these states.

The Trump supporters, my included, are ashamed that they are voting for that nitwit and are hesitant to stand up and proclaim this in a caucus environment, except in Nevada.

You see how his mind works? How his "mind" "works"? Trump does poorly when Trumpists have to be courageous and open about their cognitive deficits. They don't want to be seen as the deranged low-lifes they are. They want to go into their voting station dressed and looking respectably, no Nazi or Klan regalia, tres gauche and cast their vote for Hitler in secret and then depart PROUD that they have done their civic duty. 

Thought given to friends, neighbors, F-A-M-I-L-Y ashamed of them for debasing the human species for voting for Trump. "What...what...whaddy mean?" "I embarrass you, Ben?" YES, YOU FUCKING EMBARRASS ME, YOU MORTIFY ME!

Thought given to WHY friends, neighbors, family, co-workers walk on the other side of the street to avoid "that man," want him to register with the local police like child molesters have to, pretend they don't know him, "walk briskly away." Thought given to w-h-y they might do that? NONE! NO self-reflection. Nothing like, "Geez, maybe, MAYBE, they're right and Donald Trump is a racist, fascist, NAZI! "Nah, why would anyone think that?" 

That's how the mother-fucker thinks. The mother-fucker who's my BROTHER!

In [a grade school], a teacher of FIRST graders taught them about Black Lives Matters, made them put on BLM T-shirts and participate in a march.

Her defense, "it was all their idea". Oh yeah, 1st graders are so socially aware these days. I am not sure, but I think the next day they marched for Aboriginal Oppression in Austrailia, and then had a night time vigil against the clubbing of the baby seals for their fur.

By the way, the clubbing cause was such a big deal 20 years ago. Did we stop clubbing them?

I'd like to club and skin Benjamin Harris at a Trump rally.


That last is a joke, it's just the way we talk. The rest of it is not a joke. That is demon seed implanted in recent history by the #BlackLivesMatter protests. They PISS HIM OFF. He has been bitching about #BLM since he started this correspondence with me months ago.  It is racism, rank racial hatred that is the basis for my brother's Trump support. It...is...so...painful, excuse me. 

Enough, man. I know you're against BLM, you're against Black lives, Brown lives, Mexican lives, protesters' lives. You're for White lives and Low-Lifes. Why do you send me this stuff?

It makes me sick, I get angry.

Gee Whiz, sorry to offend.

AND THEN HE COMES UP WITH THAT AND MAKES ME FEEL BAD!

I am sorry to have made you feel bad.

HE'S MY FUCKING BROTHER! WHY DID GOD DO THIS TO ME!

Love you. [That's me writing that, FEELING BAD! LOVE A RACIST! He's...my...fucking...brother.]

I love you too Ben. No problem.

HE FORGIVES ME FOR MAKING HIM FEEL BAD THAT HE'S A RACIST! HAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAH, This is driving me INSANE! GIVE Give me a fucking gun and let me just end it right now. I won't feel anything, a clean shot right in my mouth while I sit here at the computer, bury me with my bloody computer, it won't hurt! It'll just be OVER!!!

Well, no Pink Panther tonight. Ok...Ok...I'll swallow green apple instead of a revolver. Good night.