Friday, March 25, 2016








“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage,” the white nationalist said on the “David Duke Radio Program.”

“I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump. In fact, I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do,” Duke, who also served a three-year stint in the Louisiana state House, said Wednesday.

“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active," Duke implored his racist listeners. “When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer.”

“They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re going to meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have,” Duke said.http://biznessweb.net/donald-trump-supported-by-former-kkk-leader-david-duke/