Sunday, March 27, 2016

Trump New York Times Interview, Foreign Policy

Look at this! Trump loses grip of his mind here! He can't keep on topic, he dissembles, he has gotten caught as a buffoon, he realizes he has gotten caught and just segues into a sniveling appeal that the reporters be fair to him! This is unbelievable!

TRUMP: Yeah, well, O.K.. He certainly talked it and was he doing that to negotiate, was he doing that to win? Perhaps. Perhaps. Was he doing that for what reason? I mean, I think he played, he did play the nuclear card but he didn’t use it, he played the nuclear card. He talked the nuclear card, did he do that to win?

So far so bad. It's the beginning of the end. In the next sentence he makes it worse:

Maybe, maybe, you know, maybe that’s what got him victory. 

MacArthur did not get victory! That is another factual error by Trump! The Korean Armistice was imposed after the Chinese invaded. MacArthur was winning, was about to overrun North Korea and the Chinese invaded and pushed the Americans back. That's when MacArthur wanted to nuke them! Truman prohibited it. Truman fired MacArthur! Fired him!

Now, Trump decompensates:

But in the meantime he didn’t use them. So, you know. So, we need a different mind set. So you talked about torture before, well what did it say 

TORTURE! WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT! HE DOESN'T KNOW! HE'S JUST RAMBLING OUT OF CONTROL HERE!

— well I guess you had enough 

"I GUESS YOU HAD ENOUGH"!

and I hope you’re going to treat me fairly 

Snivel, snivel. HA! Was he weeping? Donnie need a tissue? HAHAHA

and if you’re not it’ll be forgotten in three or four days and that’ll be the story. It is a crazy world out there, I’ve never seen anything like it, the volume of press that I’m getting is just crazy. It’s just absolutely crazy, but hopefully you’ll treat me fairly, I do know my subject 

"I know my subject..."!, "I KNOW MY SUBJECT..."! HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT AND KNOWS HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT AND KNOWS HE JUST GOT EXPOSED! OH! Trump, you are the biggest ignoramus, the biggest fool ever to run for the presidency! You are a complete FRAUD, a JOKE!

and I do know that our country cannot continue to do what it’s doing. See, I know many people from China, I know many people from other countries, I deal at a very high level with people from various countries because I’ve become very international. I’m all over the world with deals and people and they can’t believe what their countries get away with...Mexico can’t believe what they get away with. When I talked about Mexico and I talked about they will build a wall, when you look at the trade deficit we have with Mexico it’s very easy, it’s a tiny fraction of what the cost of the wall is. The wall is a tiny fraction of what the cost of the deficit is. When people hear that they say “Oh now I get it.” They don’t get it. But Mexico will pay for the wall. But they can’t believe what they get away with. There’s such a double standard. With many countries. It’s almost, we do well with almost nobody anymore and a lot of that is because of politics as we know it, political hacks get appointed to negotiate with the smartest people in China, when we negotiate deals with China, China is putting the smartest people in all of China on that negotiation, we’re not doing that. So anyway, I hope you guys are happy.

SANGER: Thank you, you’ve been very generous with your time.

OMG! "I GUESS YOU HAD ENOUGH"! "SO ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY."! TRUMP GIVES UP, HE'S DEFEATED!