Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Trump Leads Hitler 39.0%-37.3%

"Oh my." That was my first reaction. A surprised "Oh my," even a shocked "Oh my."



Well, it was March. Trump had a good month. Great month. Closed-in-on-the-Republican-nomination-great. Hitler was overshadowed. As everyone says, as has been repeated here, polls this far out are not reliable predictors of the Fall result. That does not get unsaid here! Even a trend in March is just a trend in March. 

We certainly have a trend. On March 6 I typed a draft post that Trump and Hitler were tied at 37%. Both trailed Hillary Clinton by 3.4%. I didn't publish the post until March 13 and in that one week Clinton's lead had expanded to 6.3%. Now, seventeen days later, Clinton's lead has more than tripled from the original 3.4%.

Clinton's lead has more than tripled in less than three weeks. In March. In a March where Donald Trump began his march to the Republican nomination; in those three weeks, in that March.  In three fantastic weeks in a fantastic March Donald Trump has seized the low-life vote from Adolph Hitler and has gotten killed by Hillary Clinton.

T'ain't gonna convince me that don't mean nuffin.