Thursday, June 08, 2017

Bad. HORRIBLE! Disrespectful.

Yeah. It's the ultimate humiliation. The Romanian curse, "I shit in your mother's cunt today and tomorrow;" the Native American cannibals who shit on their victims' remains. It is insult piled on injury. It invites revenge. Anybody think Cleveland has it in them to exact revenge?

This appeared on the twitter account of J.R. "Minus" Smith while he was still in the Pawnshop locker room.

JR SMITH
@TheRealJRSmith

Cavs in 7.

12:04am • 8 June 2017 • Twitter for iPhone

Eleven minutes later the tweet was taken down.

Minus explained:

"I got out of the shower and my phone was buzzing. I did not tweet that. I'm smarter than that."


Minus is a lame loser. Land O' Mistakes is a lame loser.

I just imagine the entire city of Cleveland in miniature, or Dan Gilbert's face, or Minus' face  underneath Steph Curry's ass and I break out laughing. The greatest on-court, on-field troll in history.