Monday, June 19, 2017

Never received a better Father's Day "card" than that. I didn't even know it was Father's Day yesterday. I had put my phone in my car Saturday night to get up Sunday morning and get right to work without the attractive nuisance of the phone to check the news. I worked and then took a shower and got dressed to go out and make my jail rounds. I was just about to leave my place when there was a knock on the door. My son, concerned that he and my daughter had not heard from me after three calls and three text messages, came by to make sure I was okay. "If somebody had killed you on Father's Day I would have killed them." Lol. When I got to my car I saw the missed calls and texts, including three others from clients. Purred like six kittens. Love my Baby Goats (Harris-speak for "Kids).