Friday, February 09, 2018

Ooh. Unified Korean selfie. I hope they know where they're from cuz I sure can't tell 'em apart.

My son and I looked at that picture and on the theory that the South Koreans would be smiling and the North Koreans not came up with this, country of origin in blue:
There's no doubt in our minds that the guy in the glasses is competing in the Trigonometry competition for the South, we agreed on the other "S" and all "N's" except the woman at bottom center. My son thought she was an "N" who was trying to smile, didn't really want to 'cause she didn't want to be executed by anti-aircraft gunnery but I wasn't sure. Kim Jong Un's sister Kim Yo Jong we definitely would have cast as an "S,"
If you begin to google Kim Yo Jong you get prompted with "kim yo jong hot" men are such cockroaches.


 and man, the other unanimous "N's" in the group selfie aren't trying that hard, hoo-doggie. Look at the "N" at center rear. He looks like a stalker. Or Mike Pence.


It's a theory, a reasonable theory, but subject to empirical confirmation.