Saturday, December 29, 2018

Fucking field goal. You fucking Pussy Sooners. 28-10, 7:30 2Q. They had Alabama a little bit on their back heels. They had gone for it on 4th down at least twice before, once on this drive from the Bama 31, once earlier in the game when they failed and Bama scored. They got two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties after their first TD, I didn't like that at the time, but when I saw how they shut down Bama on two successive possessions after that, I thought (don't know if I'm right) that OU was PISSED, that those two penalties unleashed an anger in them. That's how the game read to me. If by chance I am correct then they shouldn't have dry-humped a peepy field goal there. Keep 'em on their heels! I don't see anything that comes of 28-10. 28-14? That's a two-touchdown game and Alabama would be reeling? 28-10: "Whew! We dodged one there." Gave them a chance to regroup.