Saturday, May 25, 2019

Doe Lose Fo’, Tonto Go Go State

100-94 the final and it’s Tonto’s first trip to The Finals. Kawhi Leonard ended up dominating the serious and had 27 and 17 ‘bounds in this one. Giannis had 21 and 11 for Doe a Deer a Female Deer, who I thought had horns. Best record in the league, Team of Destiny I called ‘em. Not hardly. Diff from box score seems to have been shooting. T-Rex shot 48%, Doe didn’t, 40% on the schnozzle. 48 is damn good. 40 is the Miami “Heat” (Will this be J-Wins “breakout” year no.).

I don’t know much about Tonto exceptin’ Kawhi. Goo ballplayer, Kawhi, goo ballplayer. Plays very goo D. Gonna be stretched mighty thin guarding Splash Bros, Inc + Dray. They won 58 games, Tonto did. GS 57. North 12-6 in ‘loffs; State 12-2. Goldie 4-1 in The Finals is my prediction if you care and I know you don’t. Night!