Thursday, July 27, 2023

Adam Silver Doesn’t Like It Either!

“I don’t like when stars do that because it’s just like what does every other player do? So because you’re a good player, like you just don’t have to show up?

“Regardless of how good of a player you are, the NBA, it’s a privilege. If you’re a free agent, then you can choose where you’re going to go. That’s the business, But when you’re not, and you sign a deal, man, that’s part of the business, bro. If you get traded somewhere, you gotta go play.

“And this started with like James and Ben and all these guys doing this. It’s bad for the league.

“But, yeah, it’s a scary dynamic when stars start acting like this. And I’m not a big fan of it, I’ve got to be honest with you. And I’m a big fan of Damian. Everyone knows. …”-
Minnesota guard Austin Rivers on the Damian Lillard situation.

I agree with everything Rivers said. I still want Dame.