Monday, July 31, 2023

πŸ€”

“He might say mean things and make all the men cry because all the men are wearing your wife’s underpants and you can’t be a man anymore,” David Green, 69, a retail manager in Somersworth, N.H., said of Mr. Trump. “You got to be a little sissy and cry about everything. But at the end of the day, you want results. Donald Trump’s my guy. He’s proved it on a national level.”

I'm not really sure what David is saying here, that men are crying because all the men have fucked "your" wife and are wearing her underpants, and a man who cries about other men fucking his wife is "a little sissy." -Or- Trumpie says mean things which makes "little sissy" men cry. ...It's the "because" and "wearing your wife's underpants" that throws me. If he had said "all the men are wearing THEIR wife's underpants" it would make sense at a Trump low-life level. Alls I knows is it's got something to do with my adage that "Politics is sex by other means" and my other saying that Trump low-lifes are impotent.