Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Anthony Weiner 'Can't Say' That More Lewd Pix Won't Surface."-Global Post

Oh God.

Mr... is an American politician of the Democratic persuasion. He was a congressman, until lewd photographs he took of his own self (and sent to women of the female persuasion) "surfaced."  Then Anthony sub-surfaced, permanently we had hoped. But no. BUT NO! Now he's running for mayor of New York City. And "can't say" if blah-blah-blah.

I can say that.

I, Benjamin Harris, can say absolutely that no more...No: None, EVER...No lewd pictures I...
OR ANYBODY ELSE...ever took of my own gentiles will, would, or could "surface" if I were to run for something...or even if I never do. Which I won't, but even if I did. No photographs of the above-styled genre...Even if I were to run only to the grocery store.

Thank you God, Jewish men have got to be the most sexually constipated creatures in Allah's kingdom Thank you and good night.