Saturday, February 08, 2014

You know, there was a time, gosh when was it, before June of last year!, when we had all these government types here, remember? State Department, Main Justice, military bases, I forget what all. There were a lot. It spooked me, I don't spook easily but it actually spooked me a little. I put up a photo of David Janssen from the old Run for Your Life TV program as dark humor.  I didn't know what was going on. Virtually of them on the various China posts.  That's what they were doing here. All those academic institutions? I don't even check anymore, they're all on the China posts. I remember one of the government sites had some acronym, I could never figure it out, but I remember the location given for it was Ft. Meade. Didn't know wtf Ft. Meade was at the time. No idea. It really makes me feel bad every time I think about it. Mofos, I hate...very strongly dislike, no I hate them, I hate those people.