Thursday, January 29, 2015

I remember that. A trompe l'oeil.

Don't remember that. Didn't know about that. Clearly Charlize Theron, therefore not anonymizing or depersonalizing. So what's the purpose of painting Charlize Theron gold? To see Charlize Theron painted in gold. Okay.

Is it cheating if you wear underwear? I think it's cheating.

Guys too! I think that's beautiful. I like that liquid gold. Charlize Theron's gold looks like a fake bake.

Okay, that's the custom-car look I was familiar with before all this. Dumb.

There's an entirely separate category "Chinese Auto Shows." :o

"Silver body bathing in gold river," that one's called. I like that! (That's not from the Chinese Auto Show.)

Like that. But it doesn't anonymize. Why paint a guy gold? To see guy painted gold. Okay. That's from pizzaexpressnews.com. For some reason.

Cheater, cheater punkin' eater! What is the purpose of having your whole body painted and wearing underwear! Especially if you're not revealing anything. Dumb. There are tons of faces. They're not anonymized in the slightest. I could pick her out of a lineup.

That's just dumb.

Is there a paint fetish? Seems like anonymizing isn't the function at all in these. When did we develop a paint fetish? Why did we develop a paint fetish? I don't know.