Saturday, January 31, 2015

Number two: I've had some challenging days, you've had some challenging days. I have never had a 24-hour period where I attend a party with my wife one night, the next night my wife crushes me with the revelation of a fantasy love affair, a dead guy's daughter comes on to me in full view of the dead guy, I almost get my ass beat by some anti-gay toughs, I almost pick up a prostitute and I crash a satanic sex orgy, have my cover blown and my life and my family's lives are threatened.

Now, taking those one-by-one:

1. "Attend party with my wife:" Yes, I have done that.
2. "Next night wife crushes me with fantasy love affair:" No. Not the next night or any night.
3. "dead guy's daughter comes on to me." I already covered that.
4. "almost get beat by anti-gay toughs:" No.
5. "almost pick up a prostitute." No...Well... "almost," okay almost. Yes.
6. "crash satanic sex orgy:" Never once.
7. "cover blown, threatened." No.

That's two out of seven in my life! Seven out of seven in one day, that's a bad day.