Sunday, January 18, 2015

Russia.

Back in the USSR days if you wanted to buy a car you had to save up the full list price to pay at the time of ordering then you had to wait ten years for delivery. A joke among Russian subjects at the time went like this:

#1: I ordered the car today, delivery in ten years. The salesman asked me if he wanted it delivered in the morning or afternoon.

#2: Hah! What a stupid question, what does it matter after ten years, what did you say?

#3: I said in the afternoon because the plumber is coming in the morning.


An American and a Russian are arguing about their countries:

American: Look, I can walk into the Oval Office and pound on the desk and say President Reagan, I don't like the way you are running the country!

Russian: I can do that.

American: You can?

Russian: Yes, I can go into the Kremlin to the General Secretary's Office, pound on the desk and say Mr. General Secretary I don't like the way President Reagan is running his country.

Jokes told by President Ronald Reagan, provably true according to Reagan, the second of which he actually told to Gorbachev (who laughed).