Sunday, September 13, 2015

I got that song out of my head...Had two clicks on "Finding David Brooks Fake" tonight. Went through the last month's worth of posts, seeing what the top hitters were, saw the one, ":)" on Neil Diamond. Do you know they look alike? :o. Had that song stuck in my head for a few minutes but I'm so tired I lost it. Memory loss can be a good thing. One time I went out of town and forgot I was married. Ba-da-bum...Have you ever seen a more beautiful couple than this?

Do you know who they are?...Chinese?...Couple more:


Ambassador at 32. 32.

I am in awe.

Awe!

Utah best run state in country when he was governor. Later Ambassador to China where he and wife Mary Kaye adopted Gracie Mei.

Here aboard Air Force One.

Jon Huntsman, presidential candidate, 2012. What an awe-inspiring setting.

Anyway, that's how I spent my Saturday night, now Sunday morning. Good night.