Friday, September 11, 2015

My God. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first time I have looked at the first page of this blog today and those are not the 9/11 posts I had intended to publish. There were posts of people jumping from the Twin Towers and falling to earth, one very gruesome photo of a victim after he hit the ground. They were too awful for me to look at until I had Hole in the World, the last post and the header image as counterpoint to end the day. I do not know what happened. I thought I had checked them yesterday to make sure they were as I had intended them. They were the cause of my depressed foreboding yesterday. My first thought was that Google must have blocked those images but that cannot have been. The images would have been blanked or the posts not appeared at all. I must have chickened out. I scheduled the posts a few weeks ago, I know the images that I selected, they must have depressed me so the day I selected them I decided not to publish them. So instead of the powerful, positive counterpoint of Christian grace there is nothing to counter. There is just the syrupy image of a guy falling up. Mother
               Fucker.