Monday, January 04, 2016

The Russians are here again. Oops!

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
16
Philippines
2
United States                          1

So curious the posts they read. Are they doing it by month. Today is February, March, 2012 day? Tomorrow, April and May? They often read posts that are personal to me, some make me wince. In this cache I winced over "I am so proud of the president of my country...," Feb. 24. I sure remember that post, even remember where I was and about what time I wrote it. Makes me feel bad because I was so proud of Barack Obama, I liked him so much, I felt like I knew him personally. And now I don't. I feel like I lost him, worse, that I never knew him, that my pride in him and my like for him were misplaced. It makes me feel really bad.