Tuesday, January 24, 2017

£. PISSED.

"I just hope that we're not satisfied. I just hope we're not satisfied.

"We're not better than last year from a personnel standpoint.

"It's like when you don't have bodies. It's tough. The fucking grind of the regular season. We're a top-heavy team. We have a top-heavy team. We top-heavy as shit. It's me, [Kyrie Irving], [Kevin Love]. It's top-heavy.

"I'm not singling out anybody. I'm not. Yeah, we won [the championship], but fuck,. you know what, let's see if we can do something.

"We need a fucking playmaker. I'm not saying you can just go find one, like you can go outside and see trees. I didn't say that.

"[The Spurs] got bodies. They've got bodies. For the most part, all championship-contending teams has got guys that are ready to step in. Knock on wood, what if Ky goes down? For two weeks. Let's say two. What if I went down for three weeks?

"...y'all are worried about five minutes. What if I went down for two weeks? Trying to build something, you know?

"I don't know what we got to offer. I just know me, personally, I don't got no time to waste. I'll be 33 [next] winter, and I ain't got time to waste. That's what I'm talking about.

"We got to figure it out. It's been a shitty 2017 so far."

Never heard LeBron James like that. Never. He has got some beez in hiz bonnet, hoooo-doggie.