Saturday, January 28, 2017

The other day Dwyane Wade said,

"Everyone don't care enough. You got to care enough, man."

You remember that, right?

"It pisses me off."

It pissed him off. I emphasized that he was pissed off that guys didn't care enough.

"You got to do better with knowing film, knowing personnel."

Learning. Studying. Preparing. Practicing.
"I don't know if they care enough. So I can't say it is. I wish I could say that everyone in here is going to go home and not eat tonight. I can't say that. I wish I could, but I don't know that they care enough. Games are supposed to hurt. You're not supposed to sleep. You're not supposed to want to talk to anybody. These games are supposed to hurt. I don't know if that is in guys in this locker room."

"This just can't be acceptable if you want to do something besides have an NBA jersey on and make some money. That's all we're doing around here."

Wade ALSO said this:

"I'm 35, I'm not practicing every day. I mean, that's very clear. Everyone has their own things."

Welll...Those young guys wish Wade practiced more. You know, "rather than have an NBA jersey on and make some money." Maybe Wade needs to "hurt" more. Practicing would do that! But if not practicing is Wade's "thing" and "Everyone has their own things" then the young guys thing is to eat, sleep, and talk after painful losses. Wade has his thing, they want their thing. You know?

The young guys have a point. They have so many more points than Wade that Wade just lost another one.