Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Assholes

Continuing our popular series "Assholes," I didn't add Phil Jackson earlier because I thought I had previously, informally. We formalize the addition now.

-Phil Jackson.
-Stephen A. Smith. Even his middle initial shows he belongs.
-Jerry Jones.
-Dan Gilbert. See Phil Jackson.

I can't go back and retroactively add every frigging asshole, this is a unique, new series, to gather all assholes under one growing, evolving, spawning, spewing rubric, so I will adopt the criterion that if one was an asshole at another time, you, Weili Ye, one has to demonstrate asshole-worthiness contempory with this popular series genesis. Therefore, Dan Gilbert is off the list but on the bubble. We here at Asshole Watch will be closely following Gilbert. We end this installment with,

-Donald J. Trump.